Talking.... my second all time favorite activity

Because the last thing I want to do is screw Hillary....




Saturday Night Live has been more miss than hit these last few decades...but they do come up with some wicked political skits once in a while.




I must admit this latest Tina Fey skit is just too ridiculous, too outrageous, too unbelievable. I mean, come on--who would be so stupid as to conduct an interview about pardoning a turkey while Hannibal Lecter was in the background recreating the "Silence of the Lambs"?? Ha ha ha ha ha...




WhatchutalkinboutWillis??? This wasn't a Saturday Night Live skit??? That wasn't Tina Fey, it was Sarah Palin....you mean that was REAL?





Clarice: I heard a strange noise.


Hannibal: What was it?

Clarice: It was... screaming. Some kind of screaming, like a child's voice, and a shrill nasally voice.

Hannibal: What did you do?

Clarice: I went downstairs, outside. I crept up into the barn. I was so scared to look inside, but I had to.

Hannibal: And what did you see, Clarice? What did you see?

Clarice: Turkeys. The turkeys were screaming. And Sarah Palin was talking.

Hannibal: They were slaughtering the Thanksgiving turkeys?

Clarice: Yes, and they were screaming while Sarah Palin talked about levity.

Hannibal: Well, Clarice - have the turkeys stopped screaming?


Clarice: Has Sarah stopped talking?






No comments:

Post a Comment