Ewww, ewww, ewww...Must. Scrub. Image. From. Brain.





Thank you Hulk, for giving all the little Hulkamaniacs nightmares tonight after they say their prayers. The lurid, ewwwwww, images of your soon to be ex "waaay too bleached", wife boinking her "waaaay too bleached" boy toy in your own (soon to also be ex) home will be mighty hard to scrub from our collective consciousness.







His 24-year marriage to wife Linda is headed for divorce, but now, in a new interview with “Access Hollywood’s” Maria Menounos, Hogan shows signs of regrets. “There have been rumors that maybe this divorce was a ploy to protect your assets,” Menounos said.

“If this is a ploy, her being intimate with a 19-year-old kid is pretty good acting,” Hogan said.


Hogan squashes that speculation, citing in particular, his pain over Linda, now dating a 19-year-old, whom Hogan claims lives in the home the family once shared.

“For me to be able to handle… my 50-year-old wife sleeping in a bed with a 19-year-old boyfriend and using my gym, and driving my cars, and living in my house. I guess we’ve got a pretty good act going on ’cause that’s a lot to take on,” Hogan said.


Holy carp...a bottle of peroxide don't stand a chance in that house.




Normally the Diva celebrates whenever she reads or hears about a fellow "finely aged" woman getting herself a sweet young thing, but Linda appears to have the intelligence of an over ripe banana and it makes it all seem just so nasty (bad nasty...not good nasty)




Every time I see Linda's real life blow up doll I think of Bill Pullman's character "Earl Mott" in the movie "Ruthless People" (one of my all time favorite comedies)






Carol: Either the chief is a complete moron and complete morons are rare...
[she looks up at Earl Mott, a "complete moron"]
Carol: Or he's playing games with me!

******************

Earl Mott: Did you just shoot at me?
Ken Kessler: No, there's police men everywhere.
Earl Mott: Do you think that I look that stupid?
Ken Kessler: Yes, you do!

*******************

Lt. Bender: GIVE THE BAG TO BOZO, DROP THE GUN, AND PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR.
Earl Mott: (yelling up at the sky) Who said that?
Lt. Walters: This could very well be the stupidest person on the face of the earth. Perhaps we should shoot him.
Lt. Bender: IT'S THE POLICE DEPARTMENT.
Earl Mott: (still looking up at the sky) Really?
Lt. Bender: NO! WE'RE THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION!






1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back.. Gotcha a little something something, at my site.. Stop by and pick it up
    Amy

    ReplyDelete