La Pequeña: how bizarre, how bizarre, how bizzare...


Ever see something so bizarre that you just can't friggin' stop watching it? The Diva is not sure what is more disturbing...this video or the fact that one of her readers sent her the link to this video. Some of you guys are just too twisted for color TV Clairee!...and that is what I love most about you'all


Some background information: la Pequeña is Chilean, he is a little person and he is a drag queen. Yes. A Chilean little person drag queen. Try and wrap your brain around that concept. Have your brains oozed out of your left ear yet? No? Well watch this clip and be prepared to sop up the gray matter that pours from your auricle...




What you say? Aging Disco Diva, this made my legs buckle a bit, caused a bit of tinnitus, but nothing leaked from my head openings....OK... you double dog dared the Diva.... take this:



Are you begging for mercy yet? I can see you crawling across the floor but you are still attempting to stand up before the knockout bell....Ok... you are making me bring out the big (little?) guns. Here is La Pequeña once again...doing another Amy impersonation:




Now ponder this...had it not been for technology you would have lived your life not having seen these. Thank you Al Gore!






Ooh, baby (Ooh, baby)
It's making me crazy (It's making me crazy)
Everytime I look around
Everytime I look around (Everytime I look around)
Everytime I look around
It's in my face





Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment