The Rapper


Juicy, Juicy, Juicy gossip!

TMZ.com is reporting that they have obtained a copy of the restraining order against Sam Lufti and it is pure gossip gold.

“According to the document, "He has cut Britney's home phone line and removed her cell phone chargers. He yells at her. He claims to control everything."

According to a declaration filed by Lynne Spears, on January 28, Lynne and Jamie arrived for an intervention -- "Sam had told Britney that she was an unfit mother, a piece of trash and a whore, that she cares more about Adnan, her current boyfriend, than she cares about her kids, and that she does not deserve the kids."

The documents claim Sam said, "Adnan is gay ... Britney came into the room looking for Adnan ... Britney then asked me, 'Is Adnan gay?"

At one point, Britney "picked up a bottle of pills and read part of the label and asked us, 'What does insomnia mean?' Sam told her that the pills will help her stay awake." Lynne continues, "Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdal (an anti-psychotic drug for schizophrenia and bipolarity) and Seroquel." The docs continue, "He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her drugs to heal her brain. According to the docs, Sam then encouraged Brit "to do tequila shots." The document then claims Sam said, "let's all do toasts with wine." Brit refused to drink.

Lynne claims before leaving for the drug store that night, Sam gave her drugs upstairs "to make her more light-hearted, happy, and fun."

During a dispute later that night, Sam allegedly said, "If you try to get rid of me, she'll be dead and I'll piss on her grave."

Click here to see a pdf copy of the restraining order




E! News is reporting:

Lynne claims Britney was "crying" when she called about a "big fight" between the 26-year-old and her one-man handler.

Concerned for Britney's safety, Lynne and Jamie arrived at their daughter's gated community, only to ascertain that, supposedly at the urging of Lutfi, a paparazzo friend had whisked Britney away from the house. Lutfi wanted to short-circuit any contact between parents and daughter, per the declaration.

Lynne says that, based on Lutfi's conversation with the paparazzi, "Sam disabled all of Britney's cars."

"I'm the one who spends 24/7 with your daughter," he said, per the declaration. "I sleep in cars outside her house so she can't leave. You people throw everyone under the bus...if you don't listen to me, I'm going to make your name s--t in the papers."

Lynne says paparazzi were freely invited into Spears' home by Lutfi, treating him "with great respect" and, at times, "like a general."

More of Lynne’s statements:

• As I looked around the kitchen, I noticed that in the middle of the kitchen table there was a large car battery. At some point during the evening, I learned that the car battery was there so Sam could charge his cell phone. Although Britney has several cell phones, he told us that he had disposed of all the phone chargers and had made the house phone unworkable..."

• Britney spoke to me in a tone and with the level of understanding of a very young girl.

• "At another point that evening, Sam bragged to me that he is the one who receives Britney's checks and that one of them was for me. I told Sam that I hadn't gotten any checks from Britney. Sam then told me that they are in his car. He told me that if he weren't in the house to give Britney her medicine, she would kill herself. Then he said to me, 'If you try to get rid of me, she'll be dead and I'll piss on her grave.'"

• "At one point during the night, Sam was screaming at me and Britney said to me, 'Sam treats me like that.' Then she picked up the phone and said, 'Look at the phone, it doesn't work.' Sam then blamed the dead phone on Britney. Jackie spoke up and said to Sam, 'You said you cut the phone wire.' ''

• "Adnan has called me and told me he's worried about Britney. He told me that Sam hides the phones and tells her he has lost them. He also hides her dog, London. She looks for him all over the house crying and then Sam brings out the dog from the hiding place and acts like her savior."

• "At 4:00 a.m., I was exhausted and wanted to leave. Sam blocked my car so I could not leave. I threatened to call Jamie to the house...I spent the rest of the night at Britney's house...Jamie came to pick me up the next morning...To my knowledge, Britney never went to sleep that night and was very agitated most of the night."



Granted, Britney has been an unfit mother, a piece of .....etc..... but if even half of the stuff in this document turn out to be true I think Sam should be strung up by his man oysters. He obviously knew she was mentally ill and acerbated/took advantage the situation by stuffing her full of drugs and mentally abusing her. Friggin' pig.




I loathe Heather Mills…truly and most sincerely loathe the woman. Her divorce lawyers are suing her because she still owes them over 3 million dollars in fees, but she has decided to counter sue them because she claims they “gave her bad advice” Oh yeah Heather babe? Did they advise you to act like a money grubbing, obnoxious, superficial, gold digging, dancing with the stars, yes-I-posed-for-pics-in-a-German-sex-manual, beyotch from hell? If so, then yes, they gave you some crappy counsel. The Aging Disco Diva suspects however, that you just did what came naturally, legal advice not withstanding. Did I mention that I loathe her?

Click here to read the complete article



Let's dedicate the following song to ole' Sam I am:

The Rapper

Hey girl, I bet you
There's someone out to get you.
You'll find him anywhere
On a bus, in a bar, in a grocery store.
He'll say "Excuse me, haven't I seen you somewhere before?"

Rap, rap, rap, they call him the Rapper.
Rap, rap, rap, you know what he's after.

So, he starts his rappin'
Hoping something will happen.
He'll say he needs you,
A companion, a girl he can talk to.
He's made up his mind.
He needs someone to sock it to.

Rap, rap, rap, they call him the Rapper.
Rap, rap, rap, you know what he's after.

He's made an impression,
So he makes a suggestion.
"Come up to my place
For some coffee or tea or me."
He's got you where he wants you.
Girl, you've gotta face reality.

Rap, rap, rap, they call him the Rapper.
Rap, rap, rap, you know what he's after





No comments:

Post a Comment