Soles4Souls

Michael Franti is an amazing musician and person. I saw him several times visiting with Craig Ferguson on the Late, Late, Show and he was always barefoot. I figured "Well, he's an ART-TESSSE" But that is not the reason why. Here he explains why he has not worn shoes in over ten years:






The organization is "Soles4Souls"

So dig around in your wallet or your closet and donate. Hmmmm....the diva has a fabu pair of 12" platform shoes...it will kill me to give up one of my babies, but it is for a good cause...


Here is another song from the Diva's iPod play list: "Say Hey (I Love You)" by Michael Franti and Spearhead. I am including two versions...the original and the lip synced one from my favorite Scotsman, Craig Ferguson:









I say hey, I be gone today
But I be back around the way
Seems like everywhere I go
The more I see, the less I know
But I know one thing, that I love you
I love you, I love you, I love you

Now I'm not a highly metaphysical man

But I know when the stars are aligned
You can bump into a person in the middle of the road
Look into their eyes and you suddenly know
Rocking in the dance hall moving with you
Dancing in the night in the middle of June
My Momma told me don't lose you
'cause the best luck I had was you.


And here is Michael spoofing Craig spoofing Micheal LOL:













No comments:

Post a Comment