Once Upon a Time There Was This Papa Bear....





Bill O'Reilly has a history of pitching hissy fits...whodda' thunk, LOL?





Ole Papa Bear is a man of many talents...





And a man of some freaky falafel fetishes....






Bill O'Reilly was accused of sexual harassment by Fox News producer Andrea Mackris in 2004. She contended that O'Reilly made sexually explicit phone calls, including "a vile and degrading monologue about sex". Among the information that came out was that Mackris transcribed a call during which he allegedly suggested they take a Caribbean getaway. While describing this fantasy vacation he mistakenly referred to a loofah as a "falafel," which is a ground spiced chickpeas shaped into balls and fried.

"If I took you down there then I'd want to take a shower with you right away. That would be the first thing I'd do... Yeah, we'd check into the room, and we would order up some room service and, uh, and you'd definitely get two wines into you as quickly as I could get into you. I would get 'em into you... maybe intravenously, get those glasses of wine into you...

"You would basically be in the shower and then I would come in and I'd join you and you would have your back to me and I would take that little loofa thing and kinda soap up your back... rub it all over you, get you to relax, hot water... and um... you know, you'd feel the tension drain out of you and, uh, you still would be with your back to me. Then I would kinda put my arm - it's one of those mitts, those loofa mitts, you know - so I got my hands in it... and I would put it around front, kinda rub your tummy a little bit with it, and then with my other hand I would start to massage your *****, ... 'cuz I like that and you have really spectacular *******...

"... and then I would take the other hand with the falafel thing and I'd put it on your ****** but you'd have to do it really light, just kind of a tease business..."



On October 28, 2004, O'Reilly and Mackris reached an out of court settlement. The settlement, details of which were kept confidential, came a day before Mackris and her lawyer were due in court to divulge whether she had recordings of her telephone conversations with O'Reilly . It was widely rumored that O’Reilly paid Mackris close to ten million dollars to stop more details from becoming public and to destroy the tapes.





Oh my, the Papa Bear likes to get his freak on:


That Bill is pretty wild now
The boy's a super freak
The kind of boy you read about
In right-wing magazine
That boy is pretty kinky
The boy's a super freak

He's a very kinky boy
The kind you don't take home to mother
He will never let your spirits down
Once you get him off the street, ow Bill
Blow, Billy!






You certainly cannot have a neutral or tepid opinion of Bill Falafel, you either love him and want to bear his peppery little fritters or....






The Diva is not a fan of loofah lovin' blowhards at the moment.









No comments:

Post a Comment