Saturday Snark Snacks





My latest foray into the world of publishing:






Gossip News





J-Lo and Skeletor have supposedly named their progeny "Max" and "Emme" It is not official yet because they are waiting for the bidding to end, I mean the proper time, to announce it all to the world.







Naomi Campbell has been released from a hospital in Sao Paulo, Brazil where she had surgery to remove a cyst. The location of said cyst has been kept from the press, but the Diva has no doubt that it was a cyst on her wrist....caused by constantly b**** slapping her employees.






A Hickie from Kenickie...

Former “Taxi” star Jeff Conaway tells “Inside Edition” on Monday that he’s finally kicked his drug habit by practicing Scientology.

“I’ve been doing Scientology. . . . My doctor was like holy cow, he says whatever you’ve been doing keep doing it because it’s really working.”

Conaway, who recently participated in VH1’s “Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew,” says his former “Grease” co-star John Travolta introduced him to the controversial celebrity religion.

“John and I stayed friends but he couldn’t watch me going down the tubes,” Conaway tells the tabloid TV show. “He gave me a whole library of Scientology books and he’s given me an auditor who comes almost every day."


I wish him all the luck in the world, but a quick Google verified what I thought.... less than a month ago he was still druggin' hard, so perhaps he might want to wait a few months before proclaiming the wonders of Scientology. Let's hope the Scientokooks have a better "cure" for drug addiction than they do for being fat or a being gay (note: they think it needs to be cured, not the Diva)

If Jeff does not make and maintain sobriety watch for them to throw him under the bus, literally---after they suck/audit away any money he might have. If you enjoy train wrecks this might be of interest:



Sheyat, that is so sad and so bad on so many OT levels....




Sunflower State Showdown, the Sequel: Folie à deux






Today is the day of the big game part deux. The Aging Disco Diva is very, very, very nervous and has decided not to jinx my beloved Wildcat men or women's basketball teams by talking about it too much. I am wearing purple from head to toe and have on every lucky talisman I own (thank goodness there are no thunderstorms within 500 miles or surely I would attract bolts of lightning)





Viral Videos





What would happen if all the viral videos that we send to all of our friends (and enemies) were accidentally erased from the Internet? Here is a viral video answer, LOL:





Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment