Sad Lisa


Well Britney is finally where she needs to be---safely in a hospital. I have been waiting before writing about this hoping that information would be forthcoming letting everyone know exactly WTF is going on, but we still keep getting conflicting stories.

The confirmed facts seem to be that she is in a psychiatric unit at the UCLA medical center; she had not slept in over 72 hours, and was definitely in the manic phase of her illness.


We hear that she was on Adderal and taking a crapload of laxatives daily (pun intended) WTF? Ten laxatives a day! Holy crap (pun intended) ten laxatives a day would make anyone fall off the mental balance beam. It also explains why she was constantly running into gas station bathrooms…but again, WTF? If I had a case of the trots (self-induced or not) I don’t see myself straying too far from home…but I guess that is just me.

It is though, the “rest of the story” or at least the rest of what is being discussed on the internet, that is so bizarre and confusing. Several sources claim that she was heard cursing her mother out and screaming that Lynne was having her committed so that she could sleep with Brit’s boyfriend. Which begs the question…which boyfriend?


Adnan? (Excuse my while I vomit a bit in my mouth at the thought)







Sam? (Excuse me while I projectile vomit across the room at the thought)











Britney, hon…no one finds these men even remotely attractive (even women with Seeing Eye dogs) except you. I've also read that her mother is furious because Britney was committed and Lynne Spears wants her released…IF this is true (I am no big Lynne Spears fan, but I think I will call Bull Sheyat on this story) I would just like to tell Lynne: HELL—OOOO your daughter is a walking, talking (and oft defecating) nutter who is in need of serious, serious help. Taking her home and feeding her banana and peanut butter sandwiches is not going to help this poor child.

There appears to be some kind of power struggle going on over who is going to make important decisions concerning her hospitalization between Sam Lutfi and Lynne Spears. Sam: BUTT OUT NOW. Even ignoring the fact that you make my skin crawl I would still say that you need to get your ugly nose out of this whole mess.

To be honest, I think Britney would be better off without Sam, Adnan, Mom, Dad, fake cousin Alli, etc. She seems to be surrounded by a lot of people who don’t really have her best interests at heart, but out of that rotten bunch I would have to hope that her mom would step up to the plate and do what is best for Britney.

The latest is that she had been classified as “G.D.” or gravely disabled, which is so friggin sad. My word, why has she been allowed to degenerate to such a state?

Sad Lisa
Cat Stevens


She hangs her head and, cries on my shirt. .
She must be hurt very badly.
Tell me what!'s making you sadly?..
Open your door, don't hide in the dark...
You're lost in the dark, you can trust me.
'Cause you know that!'s how it must be..

Lisa Lisa, sad Lisa Lisa..

Her eyes like windows, tricklin' rain...
Upon her pain getting deeper..
Though my love wants to relieve her..
She walks alone from wall to wall..
Lost in a hall, she can't hear me!
Though I know she likes to be near me...

Lisa Lisa, sad Lisa Lisa...

She sits in a corner, by the door. ..
There must be more I can tell her...
If she really wants me to help her...
I'll do what I can to show her the way...
And maybe one day I will free! her.
Though I know no one can see her...

Lisa Lisa, sad Lisa Lisa..



No comments:

Post a Comment